The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F/S H3DII 39 Kit

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
FS H3D II 39

Now that Marc has withdrawn his H3DII I will list mine. I did not want to step on his toes since he had listed his camera first.

I have a very very mint H3DII 39 with a little under 1500 exposures on it...you will not find one closer to new than mine. It has been used as a landscape camera and half of those exposures were on an Alpa TC body.

Camera Back and 80 F 2.8 lens. 2 Lithium Ion 7.2 V Battery Grip 1 CR123 Battery Grip Packaging and Charger
H1.7X Converter
Image Bank II digital capture device with 100Gb Hard drive and 3 batteries and charger
Extension Tubes HE 13, 26, 52
Proshade
Flash Adapter 3902 and Metz 54 for TTL

Total 15000USD

I should be able to post pictures in the next couple of days.

All of the above would be sold together as I will keep the Alpa but use it with film...I have a Hasselblad/Imacon 343 Scanner and will look at the Leica M9/MP as a supplement to my Nikon system.

I am an amateur and do not need to keep all of these systems. I am unwilling to sell off everything to move to an H4D so I probably will pass on the upgrade from Hasselblad. The capture from the H3D is unbelievable...as long as you have good light. ISO 400 is ok but I shoot 95% at ISO 50.

I have recently sold a M8 and Nikon D3 to forum members in the past month and have purchased items almost exclusively here over the past 18 months.

I know I will probably regret this sale.:eek:

Bob

KETCH ROSSI

Good luck with the sale Bob, is a great deal!

I know Bob wants to sale the all KIT, so..

this is what I'm thinking, I really want to snatch up the H3DII-39 and if there is interest for the extra items on Bob's list, including the 80mm HC Lens, we could put our cash together thru me, since I'll be forging out over 10K, and then I'll pay Bob in full, to in turn ship you your purchased items as soon as I receive them from Bob.

I don't think Bob would mind, (I hope) as far as He gets his money and ships everything to one place, not having to split the KIT.

Just a tough since I really like to get a Camera, but don't need and can't get the full kit alone.

Again hope is okay with you Bob, if not let me know and I'll remove this post n the fly.

NOTE: If Bob is okay with this your interest for each individual Item available should be discussed directly with me by PM only, not here on Bob's thread I don't want to Hijack his Post, so please do respect that!

Ketch

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
The offer to sell this kit is rescinded at this time.

Thank you all for your interest.

Bob