The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD:Leica M8.2 black + grip + UV/IR filters

N

Nervous

Bought new in December 2008, serial # 3556475. Owned and meticulously cared for by one owner. Body in great shape; no dents and no wear signs. Total cost of this camera is whooping $6,300. It has been very lightly used - it has just about 100 clicks. It was owned more for collection rather than for shooting pictures. I still have the original purchase receipt.
Actually, I am selling whole collection of Leicas: M8 silver (SOLD), M8 Black, M8.2 Black with grip, M7 and MP. Contact me if you also interested in any of these unsold cameras and I'll make a quick ebay listing.
FREE BONUSes - a hand grip ($250) and a set of 3 Leica's UV-IR filters: 2x E46 and one E39, total cost is about $150

Asking 4000 + 1.5% PayPal (splitting fees) + UPS shipping (inside US would be about $60 for UPS ground).

It is on ebay already for 4200 Buy-It-Now (if you use bing when will get 200 back): http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180415259888

N

Nervous

Re: FS: Leica M8.2 black paint, under 200 clicks!

For GetDPI members only: 3,900 + 1.5% Paypal ($60) + EMS/UPS/Fedex shipping (I prefer first two). I am located at MD 21042. Box weight is 7 pounds. For example, shipping by UPS ground + full insurance to San Fran cost me 66$ (for M8 silver sold earlier).

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Re: FS: Leica MP 0.58 sil, Leica M7 0.72 blk, Leica M7 0.72 sil

Thread title has been changed by OP request.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Re: FS: Leica MP 0.58 sil, Leica M7 0.72 blk, Leica M7 0.72 sil

Okay Art i screwed up and changed the wrong thread title . What is this one and i will fix it. My bad, sorry

Okay I think I have it all correct now . Sorry folks Art has a couple for sale posts and i got confused. Well what do you expect from me perfection. LOL

N

Nervous

Re: FS:Leica M8.2 black + grip + UV/IR filters

Thank you, Guy, and sorry for the hassle!

N

Nervous

Re: FS:Leica M8.2 black + grip + UV/IR filters

BTW, I have an original receipt, so even though warranty is "technically" not transferable I bet in the warranty case it still can be used (I will include the receipt and promise to help negotiating with Leica, if necessary). And the camera is still on warranty.