The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: M-Hexanon 35mm f2 lens

nandemofoto

For sale
Close to mint M-Hexanon 35mm f2.

The lens comes with both caps a hood and a filter.

*Price 750$

Price includes paypal fees and insured international shipping.

References:
I sold Zeiss 35mm ZF lens on this forum and have a perfect record on ebay as js_krakow and RFF as nandemofoto.

Stuart Richardson

Re: FS: M-Hexanon 35mm f2 lens

This is a lovely lens! I bought mine in Sapporo, maybe you did too? I believe I got it at the place that was on minami ichi-jo, nishi-yon chome. I sold mine when I bought a 35/1.4 ASPH, but the lenses were extraordinarily close in performance...basically the only difference was the lens speed.

Erik Five

Yeah. This is a really great performer. I Think ive had two of them. Nice sharpnes and contrast.

nandemofoto

Thank you guys,
It is a great lens but I don't need two 35mm and I do need some cash to send my m8 for shutter upgrade...

Stuart
Are you talking about the shop on the 2nd floor of an obscure building run by an older Japanese gentlemen?

Stuart Richardson

This man?

I bought my first hasselblad from him though, and that was the first shot.

No, it was a store that was right on the street near where the tram ends.

nandemofoto

Ha!
Yes this is the guy. Great portrait!

I am sorry to inform you that after more than 30 years of business he closed his shop last August due to lack of business.

As for the shop in minami ichi-jo, nishi-yon chome I didn't know there was one. Do you remember the name?

Stuart Richardson

I am sorry to hear that he closed his shop. He was my favorite dealer in town, and a genuinely nice man.

As for the other shop, I am not sure what it is called. It has been five years or so since I have been there -- it was right on the street level, north side of the street.

Bangbang

Wonderful lens! The quality is at least as good as summicron V.
I used to have 3 (!) and sold all of them for stupid reason.

nandemofoto

SOLD!

Thank you for interest everyone.

*Canon7 rangefinder camera still available, the price is 250$ now.