The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

C-Mount Wides and Normal Lens Sell off

djonesii

Workshop Member
Dear all;

My experiments with c-mount lenses on the G1 are over, and it was a lot of fun.

So, I have some things for sale:

Hawk Peng C1-micro 4/3 adapter $30

a second Hawk Peng C1-micro 4/3 adapter $30

None of the lenses have fungus, major dust, or scratches that effect image quality. Individual issues noted with the lens description. At the following site are more pictures, and idea of aperture coverage, a b&W conversion, and a set of raw, crop, distortion correction images. I have not done rigorous infinity testing, but the all seem to mount flush, and have no issues moving to the infinity mark on the lens.

All prices are Paypal included, and shipped to continental US. Add $10 for Europe/Japan ... for others, PM me. If you take multiple items, $5 less per item combined shipping.

Please do not PM with offers, these are the prices.

http://www.jonesii.net/2009%2010%2009%20C%20mount%20lens%20sales/index.html

Wides:

Computar 12.5 F 1.3 Machined for adapter, Bought new, no cosmetic or functional issues $60

Elgeet 12.5 F 1.2 With Box, and free D mount lens, bought used, average wear and cosmetics, focus smooth but a bit tight, aperture smooth, no oil $120

Normals

Kodak 25 1.4: Body very rough, engraved, aperture and focus very tight, but usable, this lens was given a good cleaning with lighter fluid to loosen stuck movements. The cosmetics and mechanical function are at best UGLY. Both front an rear elements are in good shape. Takes nice photos, if you are tied up into cosmetics, this is not for you ..... $65

Computar 25mm 1.5 Machined for adapter, Bought new, no cosmetic or functional issues $60

Wollensak 25mm 1.5 Cosmetics a bit rough, around user minus, mechanics good, aperture blades show more than normal wear, clearly the black coating has gone silver in places, but as near as I can tell, it is not oil. Elements are nice. $140

djonesii

Workshop Member
Kodak 25 under offer
Computar under offer
1 Adapter under offer

Come on, have a look at the wides, even with the image circle issues, they are still pretty wide!

Dave

djonesii

Workshop Member
1 Adapter sold ....

Computar 25 and 12.5 available .... To get these machined is $50 ...,
Wollensak, Elgeet available ...

Koadak still under offer ....

djonesii

Workshop Member
Wollensak Sold ......

A few left ......

The computars would make a great package for $130 with the adapter!

Dave

djonesii

Workshop Member
last adapter under offer .... pendnig payment

Price drop on the remainng lenses ....

Computars as a pair only, $80 shipped

A recent E-bay sale sets the price of the Elgeet at $65 shipped

djonesii

Workshop Member
Adapter is not available ..... Check should be in the mail, hey I'm flexible!

Comptars were under offer, and the sell declined after some research.

The Elgeet seems to be an ugly ducking ... any offers out there?

Dave