The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M6 Classic HM 0.85

ShiroKuro

Thinking about selling my black M6 classic HM 0.85 Viewfinder ...
This camera is in excellent condition . About 10 rolls of film went through this camera .... has small nick on the edge of base plate which still has the plastic film on the bottom . The original boxes,paper work and strap also are included with this camera .....

I bought this to use while my other camera went away for a CLA... so when it gets back this one will go ...

If anyone is interested send PM for photos and any questions

Open to reasonable offers

Thanks

Last edited:

ShiroKuro

Here are some pictures of the camera ....As mentioned above there is a small nick in the corner of the base plate,also on the rear door there are two plastic bumpers on the upper top corners ,left and right side ..one of them is half missing .... let me know if you have any questions ...
My other camera is on its way back from DAG so this one has to go ... or the M6 ttl 0.72 has to go ... I can't keep both ; )

The M6 ttl 0.72 Black has just had a full CLA and the veiw finder upgrade . If interested make me an offer ... Camera is in excellent condition with slight bright marks from use . Comes with original box ,strap and ever ready case .

Thanks for looking ,
Charles

Last edited:

ShiroKuro

M6 0.85 HM Classic
Price: $1400.00 paypal,shipping and insurance .. OBO
Strap and lens not included ; )
Comes with Boxes, paper work,Body cap.
Excellent user condition... some slight rub marks ,Base plate has small nick (see picture), Back door has 2 plastic bumpers in the upper left and right corners ..one of them is half missing ..
Camera has had very light use ... Make me an offer

Thanks ,
Charles