The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Epson Stylus Pro 9880 Make Offer

G

gtojon

For Sale, my Epson Stylus Pro 9880. Longtime FM member with perfect rating. Also perfect under gtpjon on Ebay. Head, dampers & flush box replaced about a month ago & has 4 months left on warranty repair. This printer is sweet like new & has always printed perfectly : ) Clean non-production environment. Head replaced because the head was leaking on to prints once in a while .... so Epson replaced it & dampers under warranty with ConeColor system installed. My supplier came in with a nice price on the 11880 & the 9880 is up for grabs. Comes with ConeColor Ink & refillable carts installed (never touched Epson ink).
Also comes with about $600 worth of ConeColor ink or $1200 worth of Epson ink in qty & $600 in refillable cartridges & chip resetter. Jon Cone has the best ink out there for the Epson printers. This printer is setup to be as friendly to the environment as you can get. I also use Epson profiles right out of the box : ) I work with many Art consultants & photographers that are amazed with the images I produce on this printer.

Asking $4000 or make offer
Cell # if I don't respond by PM or replies (507)382-8232

http://www.jonsmithers.com/postedimages/102808_3185.jpg

Email or PM works for me : ) Let me know if you want pictures .... it is like new inside & out.

Free delivery within 200 miles of Mankato, MN - Negotiable anywhere else : )

Thanks for looking : )
Jon Smithers
www.JonSmithers.com

G

gtojon

I would like to lower my price, but EDIT is turned off for me.
Asking $3600 & Delivery is Negotiable from St. Peter, MN

G

gtojon

SOLD - Can't believe I can't edit at all ..... The printer has SOLD : )

Dale Allyn

Congrats on the sale.

BTW: Edit is not available to anyone (other than admins) in the Buy & Sell forum. It's a good thing IMO, and the admins are happy to help make appropriate changes, mark "sold", etc., but at this time there are a majority of them frolicking on a workshop. They'll get to it though. :)