The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Konica M-Hexanon 50mm F2 - MINT

hunghang

I recently bought this lens as part of a HEXAR RF package, but have no real need for this lens. I only want to keep the HEXAR RF camera to use with my 35mm lenses.

The Konica M-Hexanon 50mm F2 lens is MINT. Comes with original Konica rear plastic cap and metal Konica front cap. Near new leather pouch also included. New manual and papers/documentation with matching serial number also included.

Looks like the lens is virtually unused - no paint loss, scratches, nor rub marks. Glass is clean. Blades are spotless/perfect. Dials are firm and smooth just as expected of a new lens. Maybe mounted on the camera a few times.

Asking $475 USD + 50/50 split in shipping (I am located in Australia). This would likely come to a total of about $495 USD.

Photos and references upon request.

Last edited: