The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: (UK) ThinkTank photo Airport International V2

Marc Wilson

Hi,

I'm selling my Think Tank photo Airport International V2.

£160.

Just a few months old, in really great condition, complete with all of the inserts, all weather cover etc, etc.
No real marks to bag except of course to some scuffing to the plastic stand at the base and the wheels. (can't help that!)

For obvious reasons I can really only sell here in the UK as anywhere else the postage will be way too much.

New price here is £230 so I reckon my £160 is pretty good for the really great condition. A bargain for someone here
Shipping will be by parcelforce and I think is £20.
Any less and I'll refund the difference for you.

I'll take and post some pictures of the bag tomorrow but in the meantime pm or email if you're interested.

Thanks,

Marc

ChrisDauer

Workshop Member
Aww man!

I'm looking for one of those stateside. It's a great product at a great price. Good luck w/ your sale.

Marc Wilson

That's a shame Ben but...I only sold it to replace it with the new airport take off bag...a step up from this one I think so take a look at it..