The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 35 UC Hexanon, 50mm Jupiter 8 lens

tbarker13

Just need to sell these two lenses to complete the paring down of my kit.

1. 35/2 UC Hexanon. Not much you can say about this lens. Just a great piece of glass. No. 850 out of 1,000 that were made. Comes with everything it came with in the box. I've used it rarely. Bought this from another RFer earlier in the year. There is only one slight blemish on the barrel: it's just an are where the laquer finish isn't as thick. I tried to show it in the closeup, but it's difficult to see.
I'm throwing in a ltm adaptor that can be hand coded to use on an M8.
$1,100 plus shipping. (I'll cover the paypal fees)

2. Jupiter 8. Black version. Lens is in pretty nice shape. Smooth focus. Has some internal dust. No caps. Bought it a few months back from Fedka - focuses very well on my M8. Only selling because I got a J-3 that I like better.

$35 plus shipping (I'll cover paypal fees)

I would prefer to ship the UC Hexanon inside the U.S.

I know I don't have a lot of posts here at DPI. But I've been using the same handle over at the Leica Forum and RFForums for several years. Lots of buying and selling.