The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Panasonic Lumix LX-2...

Otto

The tax man is killing me this year. Need to raise some cash so I'm selling my two month old, mint LX-2 to help. Comes with everything as shipped in the original box. Not a mark on it. Can't tell it from new. 400 clicks. $325 shipped.

Thanks for looking,
Otto...

Otto

This is a great little camera. Best online price I just found is $366.83 from J&R with a low 6.44 reseller rating. I have the warranty card, and receipt available and will assist with any warranty issues that might come up.

Absolutely cannot tell it from new. Reduced. $305. shipped.

Thanks for looking,
Otto...

Otto

Thanks for the reply, Greg. Hopefully, this can go to someone here that is in better condition than we.

By the way, I forgot to mention that this is a black LX2.

Thanks,
Otto...

Otto

Well, I have tried to get my account corrected on eBay for over a week with no luck. They don't seem to be able to accept my credit card information. I've been an eBay member since '99 and never had any problems before now.

Anyway, I would still like to get this sold. I would prefer someone here on DPI Review get the deal. $275 plus $5 shipping includes PayPal fees and USPS Priority Mail.

Thanks for looking,
Otto...