The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon D700, Lenses, and Strobist Gear for Sale or Trade

Hello - I am trying to purchase a Leica M8 and Lens and selling some of my backup Nikon Gear to Finance it. If you have a Leica Camera or Lenses that you want to trade that would be the easiest route, otherwise a sale works fine. USA only.

Photos of most of the gear can be found at: danielvalentephotography.com - Then in the Stuff for Sale

I also have the Gibson Les Paul and R.E. Load Midpack for sale! Check out my site for pics taken with all this great photo equipment!

Nikon D700 Body Absolute mint condition about 1,000 Shots. Will come with two 4 GB CF Cards (San Disk Ultra IIs) - I would be willing to trade for a leica m8 body or $2300 Shipped to anywhere in the USA insured.

Nikon 50mm f/1.8 and 80-200mm f/2.8 Push-Pull - $120 for the 50 and $500 for the push-pull - if you want the body I will cut you a deal on the lenses

Lowepro Rezo 190 AW - 40 bucks

Two Bogen/Manfrotto light stands - 1 Nano and big aluminum 1, plus 30" umbrella and hotshoe adaptor - $150, would prefer not to ship these things, if you live in Omaha, NE welcome to pick up.

3 Pocket Wizards, 2 SB28 Flashes and hotshoe to pc adaptors from flash zebra- $350 for the PWs, $250 for the flashes and cords

PM me with what you have for Leica. I would much prefer a trade than have to deal with buying and selling.