The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya ZD Back

David K

Workshop Member
This is a great back but not quite as good as my Aptus 75S so it rarely gets used. I've decided to sell this and, down the road a bit, my Aptus 75S, and move to the Hy6 and eMotion 75 which will let me use both the RZ and my Contax 645 cameras simply by changing adapters. These backs go for $7k and are not that easy to find. I'd like to get $6k for mine.

David

David K

Workshop Member
Guy,
The minute Jack said he'd take it I started a stopwatch for you. I'll be generous and give you a month :)

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Well we all know I want MF, just a matter of time. Too much gear going on right now. Need to figure out what I want to be when i grow up. :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Guy Mancuso

The trick David is Jack will move up and i will get it . The stopwatch should be on him. :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Guy Mancuso

Yes i do . I knew you would do this at some point. Honestly for what we do sometimes it is only natural to have that big file. MF is hard to ignore

Terry

Don't worry Guy, I'm always around to be a bottom feeder and suck up your Nikon gear when the stop watch hits the appointed hour.

gogopix

Subscriber
Jack

Welcome to the bank-account numbing world of MF!

[Isn't it amazing howmany meanings that simple acronymn, "MF" has!~ LOL

Victor