The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 24L, 50L, 135L, 70-300 IS

wiregen

Hello everyone, I decided on my prime lineup so the rest has to go. All prices included shipping. Paypal add 3%. People paying with eCheck + $5 and if the FM member 10+ or more positive ratings I will ship first. I'll accept MO and checks. It has to clear before I ship first. Prices are firm. Thanks for looking

1. Canon 24mm f/1.4L mkI - Date Code UW, includes hood, pouch, box. Great condition. Glass is flawless. Some Scuffs on the hood. SOLD!

2. Canon 50mm f/1.2L - Date Code UX, brand new bought 2 weeks ago. Getting pretty much a brand new 50L, comes with - Pristine hood, pouch and box. $1300.00

3. Canon 135mm f/2L - Date Code UR, Optics and body is excellent , comes with hood only. Hood is in great shape. $900.00

4. Canon 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS - Comes with Kenko UV filter and Promaster Softcase. $400.00

Last edited: