The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F/S: Zeiss CFE 40/4 IF

fotografz

For Sale: the latest Zeiss masterpiece ... a mint Distagon CFE 40 IF w/caps, no box ... for all Hasselblad 500 and 200 series cameras & all H cameras via the CF adapter ... it is particularly suited to digital backs according to Zeiss.

This lens is already legendary for it's resolving power, and sharpness edge to edge, corner to corner. A stunning improvement over the previous CFE 40 FLE ... which I confirmed in a controlled studio test. Has a new focusing design that makes it easier to precisely focus than previous designs.

This is a CFE lens with the data bus contacts for auto indexing on 200 series cameras, and when used with any H camera including up to the new H4D via the CF adapter (mount it on a H camera, and the camera automatically recognizes it, and when mounted to a H camera focus confirmation can be used in the viewfinder).

Very hard to find used in this condition, or find at all in any condition. This lens basically like new, and just over a year old. Lists @ B&H for $5,873. new, but has to be special ordered. Robert White also lists this lens at basically the same price. This lens in EX+ condition is $3,650. @ KEH.

My price for mint copy shipped and insured to ConUs ... $3,295.

Payment can be by check or Pay Pal e-check but has to clear before shipping. Bank Transfer okay PM me about it. Pay Pal instant payment is fine as long as it's a verified account and no fees are deducted. No credit cards.

Special for any H camera buyer, a mint CF adapter which has data bus contacts and is fully auto aperture, auto stop down ... $750. additional.

Here are pics and a PDF from Zeiss concerning the 40 IF

Last edited: