The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Canon 5D, Panasonic G1 and Samsung GX10.

soulman

I'm stripping back my photography to an M8 and 3 lenses so all this stuff must go!

Not been seen here, apart from some lurking but have feedback from ebay (des1505) if you want to check me out. Would prefer UK/European union sales but will consider shipping to other locations.

Canon 5D - decent condition, recently cleaned sensor, no box but all cables and software. Comes with 4gb card and a optitech strap, looking for £775, I think the shutter actuations are around 10k. Will check this if someone tells me how.

Also have Canon 24/2.8 (£200), 50/1.8 MK1 (£100) and 85/1.8 usm (£235).

I'm happy to do a deal on camera and lens packages for the 5D.

Panasonic G1 with 14-45 and 45-200, less than a 1k actuations and looks like new, boxed with all original stuff. Offers around £500.

Samsung GX10 with 18-55 and 55-200 kit lenses, once again little used and in as new condition. £275 ovno.

I also have a couple of spare bags which I'm happy to sell cheap as part of a deal and will include memory cards with all cameras. Would prefer paypal gift or bank transfer to save charges and will get a quote for next day special in the UK. I will happily look into p&p abroad, buyer to cover postage costs.

I'll post pictures asap (probably saturday)