The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Tarcus I.T.V. 50mm f/0.95 (M-mount) for Leica, Voigtlander, Zeiss, m4/3, etc.

Hacker

On sale is a chrome Tarcus I.T.V. 50mm f/0.95 modified to fit the M-mount camera. As with all non-standard modification, this lens may have some focus shift across its focusing range. With the m4/3 cameras, this will not be an issue of course.

Optically and cosmetically, this lens is near mint. There is no oil on the aperture blades and they click correctly. There is a very small trace of uneven focusing as the focusing mechanism turns, but this is not any more worse than many of my older lenses.

I will include a Hoya 62mm HD clear filter protector as part of the sale. Generic front and rear caps included.

Asking $850. (Paypal add 3%). Shipping to US is about $40.

gero

Hello, is the image circle as large to fit the 35mm rf camera?

How many blades are in the aperture?

V

Vivek

I think this is the bigger brother of a 25/0.85 I have in c-mount.

The 25/0.85 has no names on it. It isn't exactly a true f/0.85 lens either.

Hacker's sample of 50/0.95 looks good (nice conversion!) as well as the sample images he has posted. Very fair price.

If I am not mistaken, there will be significant vignetting on a full (35mm) frame.

Hacker

Hello, is the image circle as large to fit the 35mm rf camera?

How many blades are in the aperture?
I was told it does cover the 35mm, but I have not tested it and cannot confirm this. (No more film RF cameras and the M9 has not yet arrived).

8-blade aperture.

V

Vivek

I was told it does cover the 35mm, but I have not tested it and cannot confirm this. (No more film RF cameras and the M9 has not yet arrived).
That is an intriguing comment, Hacker.

What is the black thing in your images #1 and #2 left of the lens?

Hacker

That is an intriguing comment, Hacker.

What is the black thing in your images #1 and #2 left of the lens?
The body has since been sold. The pictures were taken many months before the lens was sent away. I got it back last week.

Last edited:

Hacker

Please refer to this link where the lens covers the entire 35mm sensor of the Canon DSLR (last picture). The markings of the lens are slightly different though.

gero

thank you hacker and vivek; it does look like the circle is smaller than 35mm but it´s perfect for the M8, very nice.