The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica MP A la Carte Black Paint

sa124m

I Have decided to put this out to see if I get any interest. I have sold my M8 on this forum and alot on RFF and the big auction site my name is sa124m.

I have a Leica Mp in box that was ordered a la cart with black paint red leather, silver controls, no engravings, and a .85 magnification view finder. This camera looks like it's new and has only seen about 10 rolls of film. COmes with everything like new except instruction book I can not find. The Leica strap has never been used and it also comes with an extra battery cover with the red leather on it. I can take more pictures on request. The camera was more than 5k new and I am looking for 3000 or best offer.

Last edited:
A

artears

I wish I was still interested with film after seeing this. Looks great, best luck with the sale...