The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: BH-55 head; TP-243 RRS & Manfrotto 440 CF tripod

mark1958

1) Really Right stuff TP-243 Ground-Level Tripod. Barely used. A few very small light scuffs on the base but otherwise like new. Comes with the carrying case. Together these items are about 400 dollars. I will sell for 325 shipped fed ex ground.

2) BH-55 Ballhead. BH-55 ballhead with B2 Pro II clamp. THe clamp on the ballhead has some dings on it but i had sent the ballhead to RRS for a complete check up and the ballhead works perfectly with soft case as well. 335 dollars shipped

3) Manfrotto 440 carbon fiber tripod. This tripod has some signs of use but outstanding light weight tripod. I am selling this one cheap 275 shipped. This gives some information about the tripod
http://www.amazon.com/Manfrotto-440...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1256421107&sr=8-1

Please email me if you are interested in any of these items. Thanks in advance.
markay at stanford dot edu