The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad CFV-39 Digital Back + camera, lenses, extras

BradleyGibson

Recently, I purchased a CFV-39 as my sixth medium format system over the past three years. My goal was to build a single system that "does it all", from portraiture to nature.

With the arrival of my first child two weeks ago, I have found that I have reached for one camera almost exclusively, and that is my small format system. So with great reluctance, I have decided to follow through and move back down to small format.

I am offering a CFV-39 39-megapixel digital back (purchased September, 2009 with 1 year warranty from DTG). This unit is immaculate and comes with the following:
- Digital Back
- Digital Back Cover
- Three (3) batteries
- Battery Charger
- Numerous sync cables
- Other original accessories all unopened
- Original packaging

Plastic screen protector is still in place, unit has approx. 830 exposures - $12995 USD. Will ship worldwide.

Buyer pays fees, shipping. To save on fees, you can use PayPal eCheck for a total charge of $10, but PayPal will take 3-5 business days to clear the funds. Unit ships only once funds have cleared.

I have a 100% reputation on eBay and have conducted numerous high-value transactions on L-L, GetDPI and elsewhere.

I will also be offering the following on eBay in the next couple of days. Feel free to make an offer on any of the following (all excellent condition or better):
- Hasselblad 203FE (black) camera body modified for digital by Hasselblad
- Hasselblad 203FE (black) camera body analog (not modified for digital)
- Ultra-rare Hasselblad Winder CW modified by Hasselblad for NASA's space program (see the Hasselblad 203S) to work on the 203 FE (yes, an ergonomic winder on the 203!!!) (this item is "good" condition, showing a few signs of normal use) + wireless remote
- Zeiss FE 50 f/2.8 lens
- Zeiss FE 110 f/2 lens (latest, 5th generation)

Sorry, I am running behind this morning, so pics will follow. (If you can imagine what one looks like brand new, then you know what this digital back looks like! :))

Please, PM me to let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,
-Brad

Last edited:

dogstarnyc

Congratulations on the birth of your first one... it's a special, magical time...!

I hope you sell the CFV-39.

Steve

BradleyGibson

[UPDATE]
I have posted pictures of the digital back -- they can be found here:

Note I have never removed the plastic protector from the LCD screen so it is pristine.

For those you you who have PM'd me and were waiting for the photographs, thank you for your patience! (It has been a busy week.)

Note that the 203FE-compatible winder CW is sale pending.

Thank you for looking!

Best regards,
-Brad

tjv

I'd so love to wire you the money for this but the bank would be the least of my worries - my partner would kill me in my sleep!
Good luck.