The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Nikon D80 body, VG condition $475

boxerlover

I am the original owner of the Nikon D80 in very good condition and I haven't used it since I purchased my D90 a couple of months after the model was released. Included is the D80 body, original box, strap, body cap, rubber eyecup, USB cable, quick charger with AC power cord, Audio Video cable, Rechargeable Li-ion battery (En-EL3e) LCD monitor cover (has some scratches on cover and cover has never been removed from screen), Picture Project CD-ROM, instruction manual. I'm also including in this price A Short Course in Nikon D80 Photography by Dennis P. Curtin, Nikon D80 Magic Lantern Guide. I have printed out the Thom Hogan's Complete Guide to the Nikon D80 but because it is over 700 pages, buyer would have to pay shipping for this. I'll only ship to U.S. and only accept paypal for payment. I have 100% feedback on EBAY under sunsetandrainbows. Email me and I'll be glad to send photos of camera.

boxerlover

Re: FS Nikon D80 body, VG condition $475 lowered to $425

Price drop. D80 very good condition. $425.00 shipped, insured and paypal fees covered.