The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica Elmarit-M 1:2.8/21 (pre asph) 6bit

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
This is a special lens and I believe I have priced it correctly. Its model 11134 which is the last 21mm elmarit before the current ASPH version. I bought this lens probably 15 years ago and its was with my m6 s. I sent it to NJ for 6bit coding with my first batch of wide angles. After testing it back focused so it was sent to Solms for CLA and calibration. This lens feels new and focuses perfectly . I use the ASPH version as my main lens so this has been in the box since it returned form Solms last year. Some owners like the softer more painterly rendering from this lens similar to the discussions of the 50 summilux and the 35 summicron. If this is what you are looking for ...this may be the best copy out there. It is 6bit and just feels perfect. $1500 plus paypal and shipping.