The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M7, 35/1.4 pre-ASPH, SF-24D flash, CV 25/4 LTM, Kodachrome

A

abenner

I mostly lurk here, but spend more time over at RFF. You can see my seller feedback here: LINK

LOTS OF PICS HERE: LINK

Leica M7, $2000. Mint-. SN 285xxxx. Chrome. MP finder. New griptac cover. A few dust specs in the finder. Close inpection may find a few tiny brightmarks on the baseplate. Functionally perfect. Body cap. No box or papers. Strap pictured not included.

Leica 35mm F1.4 Summilux pre-ASPH, $1550. SN 299xxxx. Later Canada production. A small bit of internal dust but otherwise glass is clean. Barrel shows mild wear. Smooth operation. Blades clean. Includes rear cap, round front cap, 12526 rectangular hood, and TWO proper rectangular front caps (over/under on losing these with regular use = 6 months). No box.

Leica SF-24D flash, $230. As new. Works perfect. Includes box, papers, two (wide and tele) diffusers.

Voigtlander 25mm f4 Snapshot-Skopar thread mount lens, $250. Ex. Includes proper CV finder (older model without brightlines). A super street lens. Small dust, close inspection may find a few inconsequential cleaning marks. Finder glass has some mild dust at the edges, plastic trim with a few marks. Non-rangefinder coupled. Click-stop focus marks at 1, 1.5, and 3 m. Includes front and rear caps, round metal hood, box.

Voigtlander 28/90 LTM adapter, $35. I think this is the type-II model, with the wide rim all the way around. Rear cap included, and the box if I can find it.

Kodachrome Professional K64 36 exposure films, 10 pieces. Last Kodak production batch. No profit here. $15 per roll shipped. I'd prefer to sell this all together or in two batches of 5, but if that doesn't happen I'll update the ad. If you're interested in less, PM me and I'll keep you up to date.