The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB:Apo telyt 135mm; Mint; Cheap :-)

gogopix

Subscriber
If you know me, cheap for me is anything reasonably less than LIST!:ROTFL:

If I don't get offered a mint at a discount, well I'll just buy it new. So there!

:angel:

Victor

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Mine is not cheap. I just had it repaired and had the mount changed to bring up the 90 frame lines and coded for the 135 2.8 so you have that in the EXif data.

Still trying to decided what to do on my Leica long end. I may sell my 75 lux and the 135 and get the 90 apo back

I hate these decisions

gogopix

Subscriber
Mine is not cheap. I just had it repaired and had the mount changed to bring up the 90 frame lines and coded for the 135 2.8 so you have that in the EXif data.

Still trying to decided what to do on my Leica long end. I may sell my 75 lux and the 135 and get the 90 apo back

I hate these decisions
So, if I read you right I should buy the 90 APO?

:D

BTW, why bring up the 90 FL when it is really a 180mm lens on the M8?
or am I thinking backwards (wouldnt be the first time :ROTFL:

Victor

Guy Mancuso

Just gives you a frame of reference. the 135 is outstanding and so is the 75mm . I just to figure out where this Nikon stuff fits into my plans.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I'll sell you mine for $2250. Mint and also corrected for the M8 to bring up the 90 framelines. (Otherwise it brigs up the 35 framelines only and they don't help you much with framing a 135 on the M8 :) )

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Mine is coded. And I'll toss in a UVIR cut filter for it for an extra $50.

But now Guy has first option to sell you his for whatever he wants to. I won't sell you mine until he says it's okay --- we won't play against other...

Cheers,

Guy Mancuso

Yes mine is coded for a 135 2.8. Which the only thing it does is give you that in Exif data. Mine is the same price . LOL

Guy Mancuso

I would get Jacks since i am still in the air. Besides he has MF disease right now and needs all the money he can get:D:D:D

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I'm only selling this lens because I will replace it with an equivalent focal length lens for the MF outfit. Actually, I'm now starting to have second thoughts since I won't always have the big MF camera with me when I want the longer focal....

Hmmmmmm. Maybe you should buy Guy's...