The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 5DMkII and lenses; Leica, APO, Zuiko, Macro, EOS, Sigma, Samyang, Nikkor <EU>

robmac

Re: FS: 5DMkII and lenses; Leica, APO, Zuiko, Macro, EOS, Sigma, Samyang, Nikkor <EU>

No worries Jonas - snooze you lose. Congrats on what looks like a good swift series of sales.

Jonas

Re: FS: 5DMkII and lenses; Leica, APO, Zuiko, Macro, EOS, Sigma, Samyang, Nikkor <EU>

Thank you Rob. Lol, well, I have snoozed many a time.

Jonas

The updated list, Weekend News...

Camera:

1) 5DMkII - SOLD

Lenses:

1) Canon EF 35/2 - SOLD

2) Canon EF 50/1.4 - SOLD

3) Canon EF 85/1.8 - SOLD

4) Leica APO Elmarit-R 100/2.8 Macro - SOLD

5) Leica Elmarit-R 60/2.8 Macro - SOLD

6) Leica Summicron-R 50/2 E55 - SOLD

7) Leica APO Telyt-R 180/3.4 - UNSOLD - the buyer never came through with the money. This is a bargain, clearly used, very good optically, smooth but not silky smooth focusing as it is a little uneven when doing small adjustments. If interested PM me for me more info. Price EUR 220. The lens is APO, super sharp, but too long now that I went from FF to m4/3 format.

8) Sigma 50/1.4 EX... , EF mount - SOLD

9) Samyang 85/1.4 ASPH - SOLD

10) Olympus Zuiko OM 90/2 Macro - very very good condition, box - EUR 670

11) Voigtländer 75/2.5 Color Skopar LTM - SOLD

12) Olympus Zuiko OM 50/2 Macro - SOLD

13) Nikkor 105/1.8 Ai-S - SOLD