The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Nikon 85mm f/1.4D IF AF

P

photomatt8

I am letting go of one of the best Nikon lenses on the market. I am just not a "prime" guy. I personally prefer zooms, to each their own. I may just be lazy. Anyway, this lens is nice and clean, has not seen much use, spent most of the time in my padded, smoke-free, well cared for camera case. I baby all of my equipment, never leave the caps off except while in use. Never dropped, always used the hood when shooting, for extra protection of the front element.

This lens is SHARP, even wide open. 9+ condition.

I am asking a firm $975, shipped and paypal, to the CONUS only.

I am including the lens, hood, front and rear caps, original box, manual, and original packaging. USA version.

I am also including a Lowepro LC1 padded lens case. This lens case will attach to your belt and can be carried on your hip with the 85 inside, with the lens hood on (that is how I used it).

I have some good feedback on FM, but most of my feedback is on POTN (id=photomatt8), and I have 100% good on ebay (id=mpdej8).

PM or email, I can respond quicker to email.

Last edited:
P

photomatt8

Re: FS: Nikon 85mm f/1.4D IF AF

price lowered to $950