EMAILS ONLY PLEASE art-at-aguiarvisual.com
Another bit of cleaning, a few items to list here. I am no longer accepting paypal. Please don't even ask. I highly recommend Google checkout, but will also take check, money order, cashier's check. Most folks know me on FM, so you have nothing to worry about. I can provide references.
1) Nikkor-S nippon kogaku 55mm 1.2, non-ai, but AI'd. I have used it on my D70, D3, D2xs, D200, D2h, etc., it works. I'm assuming should work fine on other nikon bodies, D40, D80, D90, etc.,
$280 shipped in US
Optically, I think it's in great shape for its age. I'd be lying if I said it was mint glass. They never are when they are 40+ years old. The glass is great, there are just a few minute dust specs, I'm talking, minute, tiny. But the glass itself is great, no cleaning marks, no fungus. The body, well, it has the usual brassing. this was before rubber grips and knurls. the aperture is perfectly snappy. the focus is smooth, but not extremely smooth like it should. the mount was modded so it would work fine on AI only bodies, such as the digital nikons. F2 and earlier? Sure, it still has the rabbit ears. I'd say conservatively it's in somewhat rough shape, but it's still a performer by no doubt whatsoever.
2) Nikkor-O 35mm F2 nippon kogaku, non-AI modded to AI. This is another modded non-AI lens that is extremely sharp on newer FX/DX nikon bodies. I have mounted it on my D70, with no problems, so you should be fine if you have an entry level nikon body. It will work perfectly on all other bodies, even F2 and older. Cosmetically, again, not in the best shape, brassing, and the mount milled to AI specs. Optically, great, but not perfect. No fungus, no scrapes, cleaning marks, don't see any internal dust.
$85 shipped in US
3) CV 21mm F4 Color Skopar LTM (leica thread mount) rangefinder lens. Complete with box, rear cap, sorry no front cap but includes leitz 21mm LTM-M mount adapter. This lens is practically brand new. I've sparingly used it. All I can say is., sharp, wow factor. Use it on any leica screw or M mount body, epson R-D1, leica M8/M9, bessas, etc., I will miss it. I have had situations where I almost lost it, it's so dang small.
$230 shipped in US
4) Nikon F100 body. EXC - shape. in really good shape, just a few marks, a slight ding above the viewfinder in the back, the usual marks on the sides from the strap, nothing too bad. Working perfectly. Mechanism, focus–primo, it's a tank.
$220 shipped in US
5) Nikon F3/HP (high eyepoint) in pretty rough shape, but works great. I've seen no issues with it really, but it's cosmetically a beater. It has a brassing in the usual spots. looks like the previous owner wanted to touch up some of the parts, bad job. I wanted to restore it with cameraleather.com leather kit, but I'm running sparse on cash right now. It's a steal @ just a bejamin.
$100 shipped in US