The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 1v w/PDB-E1 & GR-E2 US

Double Negative

Not Available
I've got a spare Canon 1v w/PDB-E1 & GR-E2 body for sale.

It's very clean, not mint - as there is very minor scuff above the pentaprism. I would say "excellent" condition. Functions perfectly and is a real peach of a camera. Comes with body, PDB-E1 "Power Drive Booster" with AA magazine and original GR-E2 for those times you don't want to use the whole grip. Comes with body cap, strap and both grips - no box, software or manual. This body has the "grid" focusing screen - Ec-D, I believe.

The body reports 69 rolls through it.

I accept PayPal, money order and check. Shipping at cost. Please add 3% if using PayPal.

Looking for $550.00 USD.

Here are the pix...

Double Negative

Not Available
^ Yeah, I've already tried a regular Canon forum too (POTN). It's time to either move it onto the 'bay or just keep it. I have a second body myself; I just don't need two.