The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D70 Infrared w/18-70 AF-S

bellyface

EMAILS ONLY PLEASE art-at-aguiarvisual.com

I am no longer accepting paypal, FYI. Please don't even ask. I highly recommend Google checkout, but will also take check, money order, cashier's check. Cash-locally. Most folks around other forums know me, so you have nothing to worry about. ]

Clean D70 body w/ clean 18-70 AF-S, hood, caps, complete. This was a self conversion with an edmund optic bandpass IR filter, and gets about 600nm transmissive IR. If you want false colour IR, here is the one. The combination of this filter and the CCD on the D70, gets you sharp IR pics, straight out of the camera. The camera is in real good shape. Very minor blemishes. The focus has been modded to work perfectly in IR, but shows a tad out of focus in the viewfinder. There a few small dust spots that don't really show up so bad on the frame. The camera comes complete with the box, cables, CD, manual, etc., same with the lens. caps, hood, box.

$550 shipped in US, body & lens
or
$375 shipped in US, body only
or
$200 shipped in US, lens only

I've been using lightroom for my conversions, I will also include the camera profile presets that I created for this model camera. They will also work in CS3/CS4 photoshop as well.

these were recent pics, taken with the camera and 18-70.