The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M8 Black $1695

JWW

Just received my M9 so this will have to go. It's a well used but cared for Leica M8 in user condition. Has been reliable, I'm the original purchaser from Jan. 07, has over 17K actuations, and has been recovered in nice looking Cameraleather Black Beauty leather covering (looks similar to the M9 covering). Mechanically working well but please note worn off M8 white paint on front, worn lettering on controls of LDC panel, some scuff marks, and worn black chrome on top panel edges and sides. LCD panel always has been covered with plastic protect and there are no dents or major scratches. Includes original box, instructions, and accessories incl battery, charger, cords, and unused camera strap but NO software such as C1. If desired I can include a BW black 39mm UV/IR filter for additional $25.

Paypal is fine, other methods may take clearing time. Will ship USA using USPS priority mail for $25. International depends on country, with higher actual shipping with actual declared value and insurance (all customs duties are on the buyer).

Last edited:

JWW

Re: FS Leica M8 Black $1695

It's sold. I had it posted in the Rangefinder.com classifieds also and there was lots of interest at this price.

Thanks for all your interest.

Jan