The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: H3DII-31 kit with 80/2.8 HC

Gilles L.

For sale a near Mint condition Hasselblad H3DII-31 kit with 80mm f2.8 HC lens. The kit includes the original fitted case, charger with international plugs, caps, covers, strap, lens hood, firewire and extra battery which takes 3 CR123A batteries. The back has currently under 5,900 actuations. I purchased it this spring from Dale Photo on this forum. For pictures of the actual kit and more info, see this link: http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6677&highlight=H3DII-31

The gear is in the same condition as I purchased it except that I removed the LCD screen protector. I've only used in the studio to shoot product photography.

I am asking $11,000 including payment fees and UPS shipping within the US. I'm located in Orlando, Florida. If anyone interested, I'll also consider a partial trade for a 1Ds3.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Gilles
www.gilleslorin.com

N

niall

Hi,
I have 2 1ds mark 2 cameras and 24-105.l lens if interested in exchange.
Regards
Niall

Gilles L.

Hi Niall, sorry but i'm looking for a 1ds3. I'm actually in the process of buying one on this forum. If you want to do partial trade on the 24-105L and any other lenses you might have let me know. Best, Gilles

Hi,
I have 2 1ds mark 2 cameras and 24-105.l lens if interested in exchange.
Regards
Niall

Gilles L.

The H3DII kit is available at $10,500 including payment fees and shipping.

A few images taken with the M8 (hence the slight purple cast to the case, despite a UV/IR filter). The kit includes everything in the third picture. The first picture shows the 80mm mounted with a 13mm auto-extension tube, which is available for $175 including fees and shipping. The tube does not include covers, nor box.

Gilles L.

Here is a complete list of what the kit includes, as per the third image:
- body with front, rear and mirror caps
- digital back with sensor cap
- HVD 90X viewfinder with cap
- battery grip
- charger from battery grip with various international plugs
- extra grip taking 3 CR123A batteries
- 80mm f2.8 HC lens with front and rear caps
- hood for 80mm lens
- original Hasselblad strap
- small coiled sync cable
- firewire cable
- various CDs including Phocus and Flexcolor. (The latest version of Phocus is available for download free of charge on www.hasselbladusa.com)
- original fitted case embroidered with Hasselblad logo

The camera is loaded with current firmware.

Gilles L.

I'ven been using the camera primarily for publishing work. I only do a handful of these projects per year, so I would rather rent a back when need. I also thought I would use the camera for my personal work (primarily BW), but I still enjoy film over digital.

BTW, I should have mentioned that the camera will not be auctioned but just listed on Ebay with a BIN of $10,500.

Gilles L.

Happy Thanksgiving folks!

I thought I would make one last attempt before heading to Ebay. Here is my Thanksgiving special: $9,500 "net to me" for the whole kit.

Since I will re-invest the proceeds toward Canon gear, I am also willing to do partial trading for EF lenses, especially L glass such as the 35L, 85L, 135L, 24-105L. Any suggestion welcome.