The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: M 90 f2.8 Elmarit

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Leica M 90 Elmarit f2.8
Serial number: 2587771
Inluced: front / rear caps, Leica metal hood

I bought this 90 Elmarit to use temporarily while my 90 APO cron was being coded. I was quite pleased with the look of this lens as a portrait lens when shot wide open, and it gets quite sharp for landscape work by f5.6.

This lens is from around 1973. It's quite light and compact compared to my 90 APO cron. The body is relatively clean with a few signs of light brassing on the edges of the focus ring. There is a very small chip in the front element, near the edge of the lens, and a few thin scratch lines. Internally, the glass is clean and clear, and the rear element is clean. Aperture ring has nice solid "clicks". Focus ring is smooth, but a bit stiff.

Price: $375 Shipped (buyer to pay any fees or use Paypal "personal payment")

Last edited: