The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

21/4P Color-Skopar For Sale

Maggie O

May as well be new, Voigtländer 21mm f4.0 P Color-Skopar (Leica M Mount) lens for sale. This lens is as-new- I put it on my camera once, took ten or so shots in my studio, photographed it on my M8 and then returned it to its box and original packing. (I decided to go with the LTM version and LT-M8 adapter.) There are new lenses in camera stores with more handling miles on them!

Stephen Gandy (from whom I bought this) sells these lenses new for $419.00 plus $15.00 shipping. I will ship it to you for $400.00 even. PayPal accepted, checks considered, cash greeted with open arms. :D

Here it is on my camera, the only time it has been out of its box:

gogopix

Subscriber
any difference optically between this and the older LTM mount?

BTW, is this the one Reid tested?

regards
Victor

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Looookit all them Voightlander boxes strewn about... :D

FWIW, this little 21 is a gem of a lens!

Maggie O

any difference optically between this and the older LTM mount?

BTW, is this the one Reid tested?

regards
Victor
Nope, no difference. They're the same optically, only the outsides are different.

No, this lens is new and has all of ten or fifteen shutter trips behind it. Sean, IIRC, tested his own copy and a Terry's LTM version.

Maggie O

Looookit all them Voightlander boxes strewn about... :D

FWIW, this little 21 is a gem of a lens!
I loves me some Voigtländer!

They really are great lenses. Sharp, great color, flare resistant; excellent 28mm EFOV on the M8. A real favorite of mine.

Maggie O

Top view of the lens on the M8:

This is a sweetheart of a lens and you don't need to buy an adapter for it!