The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Panasonic 14-140mm f/4.0-5.8 OIS HD 4/3 Lens

madmaxmedia

Hi all,

I just purchased a Panasonic GH1 and am parting out the 14-140mm kit lens. It has seen little use, and has pristine glass and barrel. Front and rear caps, hood, and Panasonic carrying case included.

I will put up pics later today.

Asking $800 shipped within USA (I am in Los Angeles), offers will be considered as well (I will give a discount for non-Paypal payments.) Shipping will be via USPS Priority with delivery confirmation (signature confirmation if you wish), I can also ship overseas via USPS Priority International for a small extra.

Thanks,
Steve

madmaxmedia

Re: Panasonic 14-140mm f/4.0-5.8 OIS HD 4/3 Lens

Hmmm...I guess we can't edit our posts?

PRICE DROP to $750 shipped. Cheers, Steve

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Not after 1 hour just like many forum software. Need something done either add on or contact a mod.

madmaxmedia

Lens is now sold.

Hi Gary, thanks for the response on the forum thing. Not a huge deal I think, but just puzzled me.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

It's a function of almost every forum out there to stop edits after one hour. It's actually to control fighting on forums. Someone makes a post someone replies in a furious state than someone else does than the guy that started it all deletes his post , than everyone else is arguing with a ghost. Looks pretty stupid actually. LOL
We would love to lift that in the B&S section for sure but we can't separate that feature from the forum itself.