The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji GW 6x7III & CV 1,4/35mm MC

leif e

Fuji GW 6x7III:
I recently bought this and like it a lot. My budget is however stretched to the limit of implosion, and the big beauty has to.
The camera is in exc+ condition, just a few minor marks on the rim of the lens hood. Counter says 017.
I paid a little over 800 doolars myself; will sell at $800 + 50% of PayPal fee (1,5%) and actual shipping cost (approximately $30). (I´ll post pics of the camera tomorrow, if need be.:)

CV 1,4/35mm MC:
The lens is as new in box with the Leica style vented hood (LH-6). $470 + the same conditions as above. Shipping share; app. $15

I will consider offers for the CV 2,5/35 Pancake II (M-mount) as part trade.

Last edited:

leif e

Re: FS: Fuji GW 6x7III Price reduced

Terrible pics again - still not my flash!:deadhorse: If it doesn´t start to behave, I´ll tell everybody what brand it is.:D

Still; this is the camera. Additional info might be that I find the hood a bit "squeeky", but it works very well. And; in the original ad I forgot that the right hand bottom edge has had a bump or something. This has been covered with black tape by previous owner - cosmetical only.

I´ll also post this at RFF.

Price reduced: $750 + half of shipping and PP fees

Last edited:

leif e

Re: FS: Fuji GW 6x7III price corrected/reduced

Sorry! The price should be $700. The rest is correct.:eek:

I´m open to reasonable offers/trades. CV 2,5/35 M-mount or 4/21 M-mount are both interesting.

leif e