The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Summicron ASPH, 3 weeks old.

stevem8

Like brand new in box, a Leica Summicron ASPH, coded, latest & greatest version. Looks untouched and unused. In box with case, hood, and blank warranty cards and papers. 3 weeks old.

I do not and can not take paypal but will happily accept a check, mo or cashiers check.

$2200 as its basically brand new and perfect. Black.

I am eyeing a black paint version to match my M9 and black paint 50 Lux.

Steve

This is the lens i used for my review here:
http://stevehuffphotos.com/Steve_Huff_Photos/LEICA_35_SUMMICRON_LENS_REVIEW.html

P

Paul O'D

I'm very interested. I live in Chicago. Email your address and I can send you a check. After reading your rave review, why are you selling it? Put your phone number in your email and I'll call you tomorrow, Paul.

stevem8

Hey Paul, only selling to buy a black paint version as I have a BP 50 Lux and they go great with my BP M9 :) Ill send you my address and #. Thanks

Steve