The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Aptus 75 S with camera and Extras

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Ditto the hate of eBay --- too many flakes. Sorry to hear about your sale David. IF it was an AFD back, I would definitely be interested :( There are a few C645 users here, so I should think one would jump on this.

David K

Workshop Member
As Shakespeare said... "All is well that ends well..." Looks like my back has been sold to one of our well regarded forum members. I'll leave it to him to disclose his identity if he wishes. Thanks to all that inquired and for the many supportive posts and emails. Good news is that we will still be able to see images from this wonderful back and my new Sinar kit as well. I'm putting the money I saved on ebay fees towards the next workshop in San Juan :)

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Now you are talking . David let Jack know as well as others. We need to get 8 people signed up quickly here or we cannot go.