The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica Summilux 80/1.4 nikon mount

tdong

Come with
-Leica Summilux 80/1.4 3 cam already convert to nikon
-Leica drop in filter ($150 value)
-Box
-Original front and back cap and mount for reverse to R mount

pictures

lol http://www.leitax.com/conversion/leica/Summilux-80_3cam/index.html

I can put it back to R mount if you wish and keep the nikon mount since it cost me almost a $100 buck.

Price : $1300 US Paypal ship from Canada or Best Offer. Glass are perfect. Can't see anything wrong with the cosmetic outside.

I am selling a lot on Fredmiranda check my id out tdong

eldonsphoto

Re: FS: Leica Summilux 80/1.4 nikon mount

I am interested in this lens... Do you have focus confirmation and/or aperture priority?
Any interest in possible trades, Nikon 70-200 f/2, 24 PC-E, Zeiss ZF 85/1.4?
You can check my feedback: eldonsphoto on Ebay, Fred Miranda, Nikonians and Photo.net
Thanks for your time,
Eldon

tdong

email me tuvinhdong at yahoo.ca I am very interest in the 24 PC-E. oh the focus confirmation etc is on my D3, D2H and yes all the metering work since it is the build in function of nikon camera. Remember this is a stop down metering for Nikon with the D2H and D2X you can change the aperture by holding the function button. But with the D3 I have to set the aperture in the lens data then use the function+front scroll to change aperture.

I just took this

tdong

by the way eldon if we can reach a deal by today or tomorrow I will ask my sister to bring the lens to michigan and ship it from there you would save on the import taxes etc

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Tdong I fixed your e-mail for you otherwise the internet spiders will pick up on the @ sign and you will likely get spammed . Next time just use the At instead that way everyone knows it's a @ sign but the spider can't pick up on that.