The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 90/2, 135/3.4; Voigt 12 & 15 Lenses

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
I'm getting around to selling a few M lenses that I just don't use much anymore. I'll post pictures in a little while. I haven't looked around to see what going rates are at this time, but I think that these are reasonable. If not, let me know and we can arrive at a fair price. Here's the rundown:

Voigtlander 12mm lens with John Milch recessed adapter so that you can etch it six bit coding. Box, manual, caps, etc. $450

Voigtlander 15mm lens with John Milch recessed adapter that is etched for six bit coding. Box, manual, viewfinder, caps, etc. (Chrome) $285

Leica M 90/2 ASPH (Chrome) lens without six bit coding. Perfect glass with just a few rub marks on the chrome colored plastic lens shade. Box, case, caps, etc. $2050

Leica 135/3.4 APO lens without six bit coding. Perfect glass and mint body. Caps. $2000

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Someone should get both of those CV lenses right now.

Nice prices on the 90 and 135 good luck Kurt

woodyspedden

I'm getting around to selling a few M lenses that I just don't use much anymore. I'll post pictures in a little while. I haven't looked around to see what going rates are at this time, but I think that these are reasonable. If not, let me know and we can arrive at a fair price. Here's the rundown:

Voigtlander 12mm lens with John Milch recessed adapter so that you can etch it six bit coding. Box, manual, caps, etc. $450

Voigtlander 15mm lens with John Milch recessed adapter that is etched for six bit coding. Box, manual, viewfinder, caps, etc. (Chrome) $285

Leica M 90/2 ASPH (Chrome) lens without six bit coding. Perfect glass with just a few rub marks on the chrome colored plastic lens shade. Box, case, caps, etc. $2050

Leica 135/3.4 APO lens without six bit coding. Perfect glass and mint body. Caps. $2000
Kurt

PM me with the condition of the 12, availability of the 12 finder etc. I really want to own this lens so just need to know the particulars

Woody Spedden

gogopix

Subscriber
Kurt!
I JUST (2 days ago) bought the 90!

we have got to get the east coast to center of country ESP working better!

So what else have you hidden ther?

A MATE maybe???

Victor

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Re: FS: Leica 90/2; 135/3.4; LNIB 28/2 summicron

The 12mm and 15mm Voigtlander lenses are sold.

I also have a LNIB 28/2 summicron with IR/UV filter just like the one that sold yesterday (box, case, caps, hood, documents including unused warranty card) if anyone is interested. Try as I might to use it, it always stays at home in favor of the 35lux. $2900 + 3% paypal fee. I'll cover shipping.

Last edited: