The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: m43 to Nikon adapter, Nikon 50mm f/1.8 Series E

Roel

Hi there

I have for sale the following 2 items:

1) m43 to Nikon adapter - This is the RJ Camera adapter for Nikon F mount lenses that can be used to mount these lenses on a m43 body (Olympus EP-1, EP-2, Panasonic G1, GH1, GF1). It is the same mechanical adapter that you can buy on eBay (where I got this). Works perfectly, in perfect cosmetic shape and comes with rear cap. Price: $USD 60.00 shipped anywhere in Canada/USA (lower 48).

It is the same adapter you will see here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nikon-F-lens-to...ns_caps_hoods_adaptors_ET?hash=item2ea8bbbfc8

2) Nikon 50mm f/1.8 Series E lens - This copy is in excellent condition. No marks on the body and glass is clean (there is a little dust inside the lens, but it does not affect image quality). It is a really compact, sharp lens, perfect for MF use on m43 bodies with the above adapter (it is quite a bit smaller than the AF versions of the Nikon 50mm lens) . Only the lens is included, I do not have the caps for it. I will ensure it is properly packed for shipping. Price: $USD 40.00 shipped anywhere in Canada/USA (lower 48)

My middle aged eyes really need AF, so I have decided to sell these MF items :D

I accept Paypal. If you would like both items, the price is $USD 90.00 shipped ($10 off). For Canadians who would like to pay via Email Money Transfer (EMT), you can have these items at par (i.e. $CAD 90.00 total).

Contact me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Photos of the items to follow: