The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB M8 / M8.2

S

simonpg

I'm looking to buy a late M8 or an M8.2 in SILVER/CHROME.

The full M8.2 additional features are not essential, so an M8 even with or without upgrade options fitted by Leica would suit me fine.

It MUST be in perfect working order and excellent plus cosmetic condition and come with all items supplied with the camera when purchased (NB if your camera fits this description with say one exception not of a performance consequence, I'm willing to discuss).

If you have a 28mm Leica or Voigtlander lens to sell as well I will be interested.

Even if you are not ready to immediately part with the camera for any reason (like awaiting delivery of a new camera), I am willing to agree now and agree a little later purchase date for the right camera.

I have previously purchased from a GetDPI member before whom I am sure will attest to my reliability.

To discuss, just send me a PM.

S

simonpg

I've confirmed I will buy the M8 offered by Monza. My hunt is over!