The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Quadra A Head Kit, Eli Adapter, Quadra SB

robmac

Have for sale a Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Dual A Head Pro Kit, Quadra Softbox, Quadra- Elinchrom Adapter :

1. Like New Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Dual A-Head Pro Kit
---------------------------------------------------
Item: (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/632657-REG/Elinchrom_EL_10291_1_Ranger_Quadra_Head_A.html).

Unit is clean and clear, works as new, no issues whatsoever. All parts as shown on BH included, save the owners' manual, but will ship with CD of manual on PDF and printed copy of section pertinent to owner ( ie. English or French or Spanish, etc). A replacement manual should be on way to me shortly and will fwd same to buyer via normal post when I receive it.

The Quadra is one hell of a lot of flash power and functionality in a VERY small package. The heads will literally fit in the palm of your hand. Will ship with charged batteries (fuses removed), so simply a matter of popping in fuses and you're ready to rock and roll with full wireless 1/10 F-top increment power and modeling light control from your hot shoe of 400Ws of Elinchrom goodness.

Price from B&H shipped to Canada (UPS WWS) = US$2750*
Price from Vistek (Toronto) with shipping and taxes is roughly US$2600* ($0.94 & assumes 13% tax)
Price from B&H within US is $2330

Price is US$1900 plus actual shipping via Canada Post choice of service. Payment by PP, if by EMT, within Canada deduct 3%. Will not break up kit.

Before folks start asking for shipping quotes, to give an idea of WORST CASE probable shipping costs: the kit weighs 26lbs and the outside shipping box measures 26" x 21" x 11". Online quotes, insured, from Canada Post, from my location (Nova Scotia) to:

- Canada (Victoria, B.C.) were as follows: $154 for 2 -day Purolator, $111 for 3 day XpressPost and $35 by 9-day normal parcel.
- US (Los Angeles, CA) were $94 for 7 business day service, $67 for 12 business day.

Naturally, local pick up more than welcome.

2. One (1) Quadra-Elinchrom Adapter
------------------------------------------------------------
Enables use of Elinchrom softboxes with Quadra heads. Unit is LN and works like a charm and has been on permanent backorder everywhere. Quadra buyer gets first crack at adapter - will NOT sell prior to kit selling.

Price is $125 shipped by NORMAL POST in NA.

NOTE: The until will have ship in own box as no room in for it in the kit's case and including it in outside box would inordinately increase the overall volume of the required box, and thus shipping price too much to a silly degree.

3. One (1) Elinchrom Quadra 15.75" Sq Softbox
----------------------------------
Like new, complete with Elinchrom storage pouch. US$ 60 shipped by NORMAL POST in NA under own cover. If bought by kit buyer, can include in same box. Kit buyer gets first crack at SB.

Will try and post pics later (been one of those weeks here), but please view my feedback as Conner999 on FM or Kumara999 on Ebay (100%) - my gear ships as described.

Emails please.

robmac

The size and features the pack delivered for the $$ I liked, the design quality and price of the heads - not so much.

robmac

Just noticed I entered a CDN price reference for the adapter by mistake, not US. Price is US$80, NOT $125.