The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Black Friday pre-sale: Leica 21mm Summilux

bradhusick

I am having a Black Friday pre-sale. No coupon needed.

I am selling a brand new, never mounted, in-box (including the outer brown paper one), unregistered Leica 21mm Summilux-M ASPH. It's selling for $5995 now, but Leica is raising the prices in January, so it will be about $6495 then.

Between now and Friday, I will sell it for $5200. I can't eat the paypal fees when it's that low, so we will have to do a cashier's check. I'll pay for the shipping in CONUS.

Pictures of the lens are on the Leica site - it's truly brand-new.

Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving.

gogopix

Subscriber
Re: Black Friday pre-sale: Leica 21mm Summilux

I am having a Black Friday pre-sale. No coupon needed.

I am selling a brand new, never mounted, in-box (including the outer brown paper one), unregistered Leica 21mm Summilux-M ASPH. It's selling for $5995 now, but Leica is raising the prices in January, so it will be about $6495 then.

Between now and Friday, I will sell it for $5200. I can't eat the paypal fees when it's that low, so we will have to do a cashier's check. I'll pay for the shipping in CONUS.

Pictures of the lens are on the Leica site - it's truly brand-new.

Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving.
what is the warranty?

bradhusick

Re: Black Friday pre-sale: Leica 21mm Summilux

The card is blank so I suppose you can fill it out and send it in. I am happy to offer a 3 day inspection period so you can verify that it is in new condition.