Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: M8u (Black) warranty and extras

FS: M8u (Black) warranty and extras

Please respond via PM if you have any questions.

I have an M8 with the upgraded shutter and vulcanite covering for sale. It has a warranty through January 2010 through PopFlash.

Camera is in EX+ to mint condition and perfect working order.

According to the EXIF data there are 4,150 clicks (Unique image ID is: 00000000000000000000000000001036)

• M8u upgraded camera
    • Leica strap
    • Leica battery
    • Leica battery charger
    • USB cable
    • Original box

• One additional Leica battery
    • B&W UV/IR filter 39mm

I am selling the camera because I have discovered Rangefinder photography isn't for me.

$2800 (includes paypal and shipping to US). Feel free to make an offer if you like.

(The lens in the picture is *not* included, but is available to purchase with the camera. I bought it through Amazon, and can still return it for a full refund. If you'd like the lens (box, caps - just as new). The price was $1595 and can be shipped with the camera for the retail price plus additional insurance cost. The lens is the Leica Summarit-M 35mm/F2.5 6-bit coding.

I have 100% Ebay feedback rating and all positive Feedback on Fred Miranda. (please PM if you're interested in that information as well).

Last edited by benneh; 25th November 2009 at 11:34. Reason: Information about feedback

Re: FS: M8u (Black) warranty and extras

Camera is SOLD.