The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Nearly New Panasonic GF1+20mm

sagar

Selling brand new Panasonic GF1+20mm Kit I bought from Amazon Warehouse. May be have taken ~100 shots or so and its still in Amazon 30 day return window. Thought of checking it here first before I return it to Amazon.

Asking Price - $1099 including paypal and shipping

Last edited by a moderator:

Audii-Dudii

Re: FS: Nearly New Panasonic GF1+20mm

Selling brand new Panasonic GF1+20mm Kit I bought from Amazon Warehouse. May be have taken ~100 shots or so and its still in Amazon 30 day return window. Thought of checking it here first before I return it to Amazon.[/B]
I may be interested. Please don't take offense, but do you have any references (forum members who'll vouch for you, eBay ID, etc.)? Having been burned once before, I'm careful about who I deal with these days.

Thanks!

JG

sagar

JG, no offense taken, I am relatively new here and do not post much :) I had sold oly 17mm lens here on this forum and have excellent feedback on http;//fredmiranda.com (Username: Sagar) gained over 5 years you can check there (You may need to be member of that site to check the feedback)

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/feedback/43047

Ebay: sagar.j

PS:
I know camera is out of stock every where so I am checking with forum I post to see if any one there is interested before returning it to Amazon. It is also listed on Fred Miranda site

sagar

Anyone interested, please late me know by Sunday night, I will be returning it to Amazon for refund

sagar

Price Reduced on last call. I just wish some one on the forum grab this rather than letting it go back to Amazon.

- GF1+20mm Kit: $1055 including paypal and shipping

- GF1 Body Only: $599 including paypal and shipping