The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Lightware 1420 & Hensel 4201 lightcase

mark1958

I have a lightware multiformat 1420 case that i used for my view camera gear. I sold the gear. This case can be used for a lot of things but I am not using at present. These are 335 dollars new. I will paypal and ship it for 165 dollars. THe dividers have been cut but they are rearrangeable via the velcro attachments. Case is in like new condition.

I also have a like new mint Hensel roller bag. Will hold two heads and lots of accessories including stands, modifiers, cords. I loved this bag but since i have a 3rd head I needed something bigger. I will sell for 75 dollars but i do not have a big enough box so prefer local pick up. I am in the bay area of CA.

Please email me markay at stanford dot edu if interested

I can email photos if interested