The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica/Letiz 21mm Elmarit-M pre asph w/caps, hood, box, paperwork/uv/ir filter

markwon

Includes everything it original came with. Late serial, with clean optics, smooth aperture and focus rings. Overall in EX+ condition. This lens is one of Walter Mandler's designs and draws with the grace and subtlety his lenses are known for. Includes all paperwork/manual/warranty papers.

Included: Leica 60mm UV/IR Cut filter ($160 value)

$1500 paypaled.

Shipping: $30 insured w/tracking.

Camera in the photo not included. Balances very well on a M body.

Last edited:

robertwright

I jumped and bought this lens right after getting the M8 bc I wanted the 28 fov--I really miss this lens! sold it to get a 25 zeiss. I find myself stopping whenever I scroll past images I made with it- its just a great lens! To have it coded makes it the bees knees:p

markwon

Robert, I feel the same way about the lens. The drawing has a special touch to it, and the ergonomics are top notch. I just find myself shooting longer most of the time so the lens rarely gets used.

FYI--this lens is coded (with sharpie) and will be recognized on a M8 and appropriately corrected.