The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Chrome 90/2.0 APO-ASPH

I bought this lovely lens from Kurt Kamka last year. We sent it to DAG for a CLA on route to me so it's focus was adjusted up to his rigorous specs. I'm just not using it. I rate it "excellent -". It has rub marks (that's what happens with big chrome lenses) on the hood and focus barrel. This is exactly as I received the lens, it's probably been mounted 4 times since then. No scratches, no dings, glass is perfect.

$1850 shipped and paypaled CONUS. May return within 7 days for full refund if not satisfied (you pay that shipping). thanks....Peter

Sorry folks- I just received word from someone who recently sold his 90AA for 2K that, especially given the rarity of the chrome version, $1650 is way too low a price. I'll keep it here at the original $1850. best....Peter

Tim If "black" is what you meant, rather than a typo of "back", the silver ones are worth more. They are no longer made, and rarer. Folks with chrome M bodies prefer the silver lenses, it also looks great on my steel grey M9! best...Peter