The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Streetshooter for Leica M8 / M9

Steve Fines

Hello,

I recently purchased a Streetshooter for the Leica M8-M9 cameras.

This is a belt clip that holds the camera on your waist. Makes it quite easy to access the camera quickly. Allows one to "shoot from the hip" in a very discrete manner. And it holds the camera when changing lenses - as well as a spouse, but with less eye rolling.

More information and photos can be seen at

http://www.showplace.com.au/Streetshooter

It is a great gadget, but just not for me. Kind of like camera bags I suspect - there are lots of means to carry a camera, but different folks prefer different ways.

It looks brand new. I took it out a few times to try it and with the the unit incurred no wear, marks, etc.

New at the website is $120, mine is $90 shipped and pp'ed to the conus. (I'd prefer this as my ups pickup makes shipping much easier.) Please feel free to ask any questions.