The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

135mm Leica Elmarit Ex++

sa124m

I have seen three different versions of this lens and this one is by far the cleanest. THere are no fungus, haze or and other issues with the glass at all. The outside of the lens is equally clean. All mechanical and optical functions are working perfectly. This lens will work with any Leica M camera. And is even more useful with the M9 full frame. Sale includes Shipping in the US. Please add 3% for paypal or pay by echeck or personal payment through paypal. Lens also comes with filter ring and both caps. Email me for additional pictures

Last edited:

Don Hutton

For very little money, this is a very nice lens on the M8 - it uses the 90mm framelines with the goggles, so the lack of 135mm framelines on the M8 is no issue... Very nice for tight head shots and it has a lot of character.

bensonga

Ahhhh......if only I had an M8 (or M series camera of any vintage). It does seem like a real bargain.

Now if this was a R series 135mm I would have snatched it up in a heartbeat.

Gary