The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 IS USM DO

kdphotography

Up for sale is my Canon 70-300 f/4.5-5.6 DO IS USM lens. Purchased fairly recently but I just did not use it as I thought I would. The lens looks like new and is clean and clear on both front and rear elements as expected. It's the lens at this link here for over $1200 at B&H: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ..._EF_70_300mm_f_4_5_5_6_DO.html#specifications

In the box, hood and all as pictured. Shipped continental US $900. Might be a bit more for shipping ouside the continental US/other locations.

ken

PM me!

Last edited:

dseelig

It is funny been thinking about getting one again instead of 70-200 f4 Lis but I have to sell the 70-200 first . I t is a nice lens for travel so compact. David

kdphotography

I thought it would be ideal for travel too on the 5D II, but I haven't been traveling. My youngest is planning on going to Wash, DC and my eldest is going to China. There goes my travel money!

And they don't believe me when I tell them community college is so under-rated...

:D

No more toys for a bit...

kdphotography

Phew! Thanks Don---I've snapped out of it!

I've added the Cambo RS with Rodenstock Digiron 40 W on t/s panel to my list, but I'll need to sell some more stuff.....Hartblei 45mm t/s superrotator? ;)

This lens needs to go first.....